Tuesday, November 20, 2012

I Used to Hate Photoshop

Maybe I still do, on the inside. Right now I only hate the fact that I can't organize through 300+ new brushes my friend gave me.
Anyways, I digress.
Here's a speedpaint process for you. I'm looking to post something like this AT LEAST once a week - my deviantART page will undergo a huge gallery renovation next month (meaning I'm deleting everything and starting anew). So! Here we go!
rough sketch +/- 5  














Starting with a digital sketch here, to practice with drawing digitally only (I'm really traditional when it comes to sketching). Just using a peach color that will be painted over later ~
On the right, I've outlined the sketch in a darker brown to be able to see, created a new multiply layer, and began painting color over it. Just initially blocking in value and shape ~

Adding a background color and a light source underneath the painting here ~ 


Finished! Fun little speedpainting ~ : )
                   



No comments:

Post a Comment